Rufus is the best bootable flash drive creator despite it is a small utility program. This is the fastest ever application to create bootable flash drives such as USB keys/ pen drives or memory sticks in an easy way. When speaks about the speed of this application Rufus is about twice faster than Windows 7 USB Download Tool, Universal USB Installer or UNetbootin USB creating tools. Significant of creating bootable USB drive is using this method you are able to setup an operating system to a personal computer without and disk media also this method is the fastest way to install an OS to a computer. That’s why if you need to install an OS in few minutes you have to choose bootable flash drive as your installation media. If you are searching for a proper, faster and the best application to create bootable USB flash drives in every sphere of internet you have chosen the proper way to overcome your matter.
Download Rufus 2.14 useful for these cases
- Create USB installation media using ISO files.
- Flash a BIOS or any other Firmware using DOS.
- Run a low-level utility.
System requirements for Download Rufus 2.14
This application supports Windows platform at this moment and it has designed for all Windows versions that released after Windows XP. The Rufus has no matter with the bit rate of your Windows PC whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. The latest version is Rufus 2.14 and there are many of features come with this latest update.
- Fixed inability to create BIOS-bootable drives arose due to write sharing permissions.
- Able to save “GPT for UEFI” option if some user changes it before select the ISO file.
- Added support for more than twenty-five languages that most use in the world including English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Italian, French and etc.
- Fixed inability to restore the minimized application when pop-up displayed.
- Removed unwanted notification sound played while closing the app with the close button.
- Added restrictions of Write Sharing Permissions while access a device.
- This application allows creating bootable flash drives using ISO, DD and also Free DOS.
- If you trying to create a DOS bootable drive with using a non-US keyboard the application will select a keyboard layout according to the locale of the system because this tool supports more keyboard layouts.
- Rufus tool supports both UEFI and GPT modes and you are able to select one in order to your HDD’s partition scheme.
Download Rufus 2.14 and How to Use
- You can download Rufus 2.14 from our official website and there are two types of this tool available download there as regular and portable. Download one of them no matter what you choose because both of them follow exactly same way while process.
- Open the downloaded program and this will not attempt to admit with the installation process. You can directly download and run the app on your Windows system.
- Attach the USB flash drive that needs to make bootable. This must be 8GB or higher.
- Select “Partition Scheme and Target System Type” according to your HDD.
- Chose “File System” and the “Cluster Size” if any.
- Select “Create a bootable disk using” then select the bootable image type and the image file as well.
- After all these settings click on “Start” button to begin the process.
In the end of the creating USB drive process, the application will display as above image.
Rufus 2.14 is the best way to create bootable drives in an easy and the fastest way than any other bootable creator application. If you need to save your time while installing an OS choose the way of creating bootable USB flash drives using Rufus 2.14.
Imagine that you have to install an operating system to latest bought computer and you have less time to devote on this installation or if you need to set up a computer with an OS that has no working CD/DVD drive then what should you do to beat these problems? Are you seeking solutions? The only solution is to use an USB drive to bowl over these problems but when trying to install an OS with an USB flash drive there is another matter arising as the drive must be in bootable condition. Rufus download 2.14 Windows app for a PC is to create or format bootable flash drives such as USB keys/pen drives or memory sticks. When recounting Rufus tool this is a small utility program that can create bootable drives in an easy few steps and this is the fastest ever application released public available for free of charge. Though there are many bootable flash drive creator application such as Universal Windows 7 USB download tool USB Installer, UNetbootin this is the best and the fastest application that creates bootable flash drives. That’s why are you need to attend with creating bootable flash drive we recommend you to use Rufus because this is the better ever application to make bootable drives.
System Requirements – Rufus Download 2.14 Windows
This tool is designed only for Windows platform at this moment. So you need to use a Windows computer to download Rufus 2.14 windows from our official website and run it as well. There is no matter with bit-rate of the operating system even though it 32-bit or 64-bit OS.
How to Download Rufus 2.14 Windows
You are able to download Rufus from our official website using a Windows based computer. There are two types of applications related with Rufus available download as regular and portable. Download Rufus 2.14 windows do not matter with both applications because both are act exactly in the same way while creating bootable Flash drives. That’s why choose one of them and get from your personal computer.
The way to create a bootable USB drive
- Get the tool from our official website – rufusdownload.org using a Windows based computer.
- Run the downloaded program and this will not require any installation process.
- Attach the USB flash drive that has space more than 8GB.
- The application will detect your device and will show its name under “Device” area.
- Select “Partition scheme and target system type” according to new Hard Disk Drive. This setting includes “GPT and MBR” settings for “UEFI” option.
- Choose optionally “File System” and the “Cluster Size”.
- Then select needing image file type and the image file.
- Use the above-mentioned icon to select the ISO file.
- Click on “Start” button as the final step.
Considering features of download Rufus 2.14 windows from our official website this is a totally hazardous free certified website. Involving download Rufus 2.14 windows app from this website may not cause to virus effects or any other issues. That’s why you can get this tool from trusted and certified environment for free of charge. If it needs to create a bootable flash drive to install an operating system, Run a low-level utility or it needs to flash a BIOS or any other firmware we would like to encourage you to Rufus download 2.14 windows app because this is the best and fastest ever application that has bootable USB creating abilities.
Are you searching for a solution for save time while installing an operating system or are you searching for how to install an OS without disk installation media due to any circumstances otherwise do you want to flash BIOS or other firmware using DOS or is it a matter of running a low-level utility? We are going to illustrate the method to overcome all these problems completely. The method is outflanking these matters using Rufus 2.14 download for Windows. This is a utility program that helps becoming make bootable drives such as USB pen drive/key or memory stick and available for install as two in one from regular and the portable programs.
System Requirements for Rufus 2.14 Download
This application supports only Windows platform at this time. All the versions of Windows that came after Windows XP better compatible with this utility application. There is no any matter with the bit rate what you using on your system (32-bit or 64-bit).
Change Log – Rufus Download 2.14
- Fixed inability to generate BIOS-bootable drives.
- Shielded “GPT for UEFI” option as the default setting.
- Fixed inability to restore minimized app.
- Removed unwanted notification sound.
- Restricted write sharing permissions.
- Added compatibility with more than twenty-five global languages.
Features of Rufus 2.14 Download
- This application is a freeware and it does not require any registration or monetary activities to Download Rufus 2.14 windows.
- This application helps you to create or format bootable drives.
- This is the fastest application that creates bootable drives.
- Ability back makes bootable pen drives from ISO images, DD images, and Free DOS.
- Can execute a low-level utility.
- Ability to flash a BIOS or other firmware using DOS.
Download Rufus and Creating Bootable Drives
- Rufus 2.14 download from our official website. There are two types of applications available for installing as regular and portable. Choose one of them there is no any notable difference between both apps.
- This application needs no any installation method and you can run the downloaded application directly.
- Attach a USB flash drive that has enough space (8GB require).
- Select “Partition Scheme and Target System Type” in order to your HDD. (GPT, MBR)
- Select “File System” and the “Cluster Size” (Optional).
- Select the image file type and the image.
- Click on “Start” button.
Closure – Rufus Windows version
If you need to do install an operating system in few minutes or need to install an OS without disk installation media the best and the fastest way is Rufus 2.14 download and create a bootable drive. This method will save your time from the beginning because this 2.14 Windows version is the speediest bootable pen drive creator application in the modern world. So if you need to make a bootable drive we would like to encourage you to Rufus download 2.14 for Windows because this is small but the world’s best and the fastest bootable USB creator.
The bootable USB drive is the fastest and the best way to install an OS in few minutes, install an operating system to a computer that has no working CD or DVD drive – without disk installation mode, flash BIOS or other firmware using DOS or runs a low-level utility. To possess all these features without any containment the best option is Rufus download.
This utility application allows you to create or format bootable USB drives such as USB keys/pen drives or memory sticks. This wonderful application allows you to overcome all above-mentioned problems as well. This application can be downloaded from our official website – www.rufusdownload.org.
Download Rufus – Windows version
Rufus Download V2.14 is the newest update and there are two types of applications available on our official website as regular and portable. So you are able to download Rufus 2.14 Windows version by choosing one from regular and the portable versions. There is no matter what you choose from this two types because both of them follow exactly same way while working. You are able to get this file from our official website – www.rufusdownload.org using a Windows computer.
How to use Rufus 2.14
- Download Rufus 2.14 Windows version using a Windows computer from our official website.
- Run the downloaded application and this will not ask for an installation process this means Rufus download can be run directly on your Windows system.
- Attach USB flash drive that has more than 8GB of space to be processed.
- The application will detect the USB drive and will display the name of the device inside the application.
- Select “Partition scheme and target system type” according to Hard Disk Drive’s partition scheme. (GPT or MBR)
- Select “File System” and the “Cluster Size” if any.
- Select needing file type and the image file.
- Select “Start” button as the final step.
The tool will complete the whole process automatically and will display a window at the end of the creating bootable USB activity as the following image.
Change log – Download Rufus
- Successfully repaired inability to create BIOS-bootable drives.
- Have added ‘GPT for UEFI’ option as the default setting of the application.
- Have muted unwanted notification sound.
- Have fixed successfully, inability to restore the minimized application after a pop-up played.
- Able to execute on Microsoft’s inconsistent casing of device IDs during device enumeration and also can run on Microsoft’s aggressive locking of partitions in Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Supports with more than twenty-five languages including English, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese and more.
- Removed write sharing permissions.
Download Rufus program to experience fastest and the best ever application that released public what able to get without any registration or any monetary cost. With this in your mind try download Rufus latest version and enjoy uninterrupted features that come with fast and an easy way.
Rufus download is a free and open source software which helps to format and create bootable USB flash drives. Rufus is the best and most effective way to make bootable drive among the software in the same category. There is few top ranking application such as Universal USB Installer, UNetbootin to create boot drives from ISO Images. However, we highly recommend you Rufus download because it’s faster than all others and easy to use.
Just think you have an ISO Image file of Windows, Linux, Ubuntu or whatever and you need to boot your computer with one of the above operating systems. Most of the users do this procedure using CD or DVD but if your PC have no CD/ DVD drive or it does not work at the moment then, you will have to move with another option. That’s why we suggest you install Rufus download Bootable USB creator.
System Requirements for Rufus Download
Rufus has only designed for the Windows and doesn’t matter whether it’s 32-bit or 64-bit. Even it’s only supported with the Windows operating system, you can create more than 40 bootable USB from ISO including Windows, Ubuntu, Linux, Fedora and more. All the later versions of this booting tool v1.1.0 allow creating bootable USB from ISO Image.
- Download v2.12
- Download v2.12 portable
- Older versions
Create a Bootable USB with Rufus Download
Components you have to find
- The latest version of Rufus
- ISO Image file that you need to install
- An USB flash drive which has a capacity more than 8GB
Begin the installation
- Open the recent version of Rufus download
- Connect your USB drive to your Windows PC. It will automatically detect your device and fill the options
- Click on the icon as shown below then open the ISO file which you wish to boot
- Rufus will ask you to format your device so, you should copy the files in the pen drive, before doing this process
- Click “OK” to start
- That’s all, once the process completed you’re ready to install new system with your bootable USB
Advantages of Rufus Bootable USB
There are lots of valuable features on the Rufus boot drive creator as we noticed earlier. Mainly, it will help you in a case where you need to build USB installation media from an ISO, work on a system that hasn’t installed any operating system also, it can use to run a low-level utility. Rufus won’t ask for an installation progress, you can simply download and run the application. USB flash drive is more helpful than the physical disks because easy to carry and does not getting damaged like disks. In the recent update, the developers have been added various languages so, it will easy to use if your language has added.
This is the easiest way to convert your flash drive into a bootable device. You can download Rufus from our direct download links and the credit of this application goes to developer Pete Batard.